Welcome to this sharing of my spiritual research into the Festival life of Anthroposophy. Explore & co-create with me the ‘New Mysteries’ as we rise in our thinking to meet spiritual science in the true communion of Reverse Ritual.
You are also invited to Listen to the ‘I Think Speech’ Podcast.
“Anthroposophy opens its wellsprings, so that the human will, carried by love, may draw from her waters. It brings to life love for humankind and thereby works creatively in impulses for moral action and true social interaction.” — Rudolf Steiner
Use this site as a resource:
- Blog features: “Speaking with the Stars”, Karmic investigations thru the Calendar of the Soul, poetry, inspirational art, festival investigations, essays & lecture content…etc…
- Come join in our community celebrations by checking the Current Events page
- Explore the Seasonal Round
- What is Anthroposophy? Gather insights gleaned from the Spiritual Science of Rudolf Steiner into the past, present & future of the ever evolving Festival Life of The Reverse Ritual
- Understand the spiritual realities behind great historical events, various folk traditions and universal truths
- Collect seasonal stories, verses, songs, meditations and artistic activities appropriate for the various festivals
- Become familiar with the connections between different cultural customs in world religions, & their place in the evolution of human consciousness
- Meet the current cosmic alignments that influence each spoke on the wheel of the year
- Cultivate a relationship with the spiritual beings of the fixed and wandering stars, the elementals in nature, and your own higher self
- Realize our responsibility as human beings to recognize and redeem the adversarial forces, to reclaim the Wisdom of the Sophia, and the Cosmic Intelligence of Michael
- Learn to apply heart-thinking to work as a ‘Michael-ite’
- Sign-up and receive notices of updated research and event happenings
- Explore the many links to Anthroposophical initiatives, in Chicago-land and world-wide
- Enlist my services as a Trans-denominational Minister
“In the new mysteries the whole earth becomes an altar…Our friends & colleagues become for us, the terrible & wonderful actors in the ceremony of our initiation.” ~Adam Bittleson
My mission dear friends, is to share spiritual scientific research, and to co-create a conscious community. Let this be a clarion call to all who seek to know the being of Anthropo-Sophia. Let us join together in service –
“…That good may become
What from our hearts
We are founding,
What from our heads
With single purpose…”
~The Foundation Stone Meditation by Rudolf Steiner
Understanding Anthroposophy Through the Rhythms of the Year
Dear friends – Not being able to travel to present my Spiritual Research, I made a little page to share some recorded offerings. Please tune in & freely pass them on…Thanks…xox
As of September 2020 I am ready to bring my Festivals, Lectures & Programs to your community once again!
HERE IS THE RECORDING of Vitae Sophia~ A Whitsun Festival of United Soul Endeavor with Hazel Archer-Ginsberg, with Guest Speakers Lisa Dalton & Geoff Norris
Online Whitsunday, 31 May 2020 from 10 am–11:15 am EDT Zoom Call* Sponsored by the Anthroposophical Society in New Hampshire
Through leading thoughts and conversation we are called to redeem the ether spheres to create an Ecclesia, a chalice for The Sophia. Then the spirit flame can spread out to become what Steiner called a “World Whitsun”, which began in earnest at the Christmas Conference. The Whitsun Festival highlights one of the greatest challenges of being human: placing our individual gifts, in right relationship within the social realm. This challenge is especially strong now during this ‘pandemic’. Our groups striving to know Spiritual Science must work together as a community, to have the possibility to create a new culture where a sacrament is possible in every encounter. Our individual strength is enhanced by weaving our gifts together, kindling our social world in conscious community.
Here is the recording of “Crowning” with Hazel Archer Ginsberg, and Eurythmist Raven Garland
Anthroposophy Atlanta Lunch & Learn Hosted by Angela Foster & Jordan Walker of Wisdom Working –
Is this ‘global pandemic’ entreating us to awaken to the etheric realm that we share in common with the earth? Perhaps the coronavirus is an admonition for us to reconnect to the sun-forces now imbued with the Etheric Christ, waiting to be recognized and employed in these current evolving conditions – an invitation for all of humanity to rise to a higher stage of initiation – a Crowning re-birth.
Questions? Comments…? Want to start a dialogue? Add your thoughts to THE AFTERIMAGE page.
Here are the recordings From the ‘Sacred Gateway Conference. I’d love to recieve your feedback on the vimeo link:
- The Connection Between Epidemics, the Souls of the Dead, and the Spiritual World with Hazel Archer-Ginsberg and Raven Garland, Eurythmist VIDEO RECORDNG HERE
How do we look at the karmic connections that shape current events? Our work with those on the “Other-side of the Threshold” can give us clues about the causes and purpose of epidemics and the ways of healing ourselves, our beloved dead and the Earth.
- Festivals for the Dead, the Unborn and the Evolution of Earth – Then and Now with Hazel Archer-Ginsberg and Eurythmist Raven Garland VIDEO RECORDING HERE
Explore the many cultural expressions that work with and celebrate our beloved dead. Prepare the way for the Unborn and for the future of humanity. Become inspired to renew or create your own tradition. Learn to find your destiny and meet your karma. Prepare for your own conscious crossing into the journey between death and rebirth by asking question like: Where did I come from? What did I come into this life to do? Who is with me on this journey?
Greetings Friends – I am filled with gratitude for all your support & good will around The All Souls webinar put out the Anthroposophical Society. Here is a link to the video recording https://zoom.us/…/2TH4VfAFaaXl75T9UgSHwxat-CKtdappGNmvyxdz1…
AND: Last night on Halloween I did a presentation at the Theosophical Society, called ‘The Descent of Inanna” with a different approach to the theme, centering on the origins, & a performance in eurythmy of the ancient Sumerian Myth. You can watch the video here.
Your questions were great. Please keep them coming! Are you creating an altar or is there a family tradition you’d like to share? Share a picture or note with us!
And share the blog at Reverse Ritual with your friends. https://reverseritual.com/blog/
Most importantly, thank you for preparing a space within yourself to honor this special time of year.
Join us for The Sacred Gateway: Conscious Living, Conscious Dying, and the Journey Beyond April 16-19, 2020 in Detroit, MI. Enjoy lively interactive workshops.Registration opens in January
With gratitude for your participation, Laura Scappaticci Program Director of the Anthroposophical Society of America
Dear friends – I am honored to share this new Podcast on “The Anthroposopher” from Laura Scappaticci, program director of the Anthroposophical Society, who asked me to speak on Michaelmas, called “Preserve the Light“.
Also from the ASA our first ever online holiday open mic! The mood was lovely and the sharings were a combination of light-heartedness, depth, warmth, and reflection. Thank you to all the wonderful folks who had the courage to share! We hope the rest of you will join us next time with something of your own, and we hope that you will bring a friend! Here is the video recording. / Here is the audio only recording.
“Hazel Archer Ginsberg has an astonishing blog https://reverseritual.com/ which is doing quite abundantly the work suggested by Rudolf Steiner’s original Calendar of the Soul. That first edition explored the history of each day and the aspects of the starry world. The Calendar of the Soul most of us know today is a potent extract, the key verses about the human soul’s development with the seasons, but Hazel’s blog which you can receive as daily updates is a great initiative of history, biography, star wisdom, art, festival insights, essays, and poetry, plus events at the Chicago Rudolf Steiner Branch”. ~John Beck, editor Being Human
Dear Friends – Thank you for your interest. Everything I do is given freely, in service to Anthroposophia. I can offer evening lectures, full day or weekend workshops, on any topic that interests your community. I don’t charge a fee; just travel expenses. An exchange of energy in the form of a donation or honorarium can be sent to https://www.paypal.me/ReverseRitual. Thank you for your support.