& Welcome to this sharing of my spiritual research into the Festival life of Anthroposophy. Explore & co-create with me the ‘New Mysteries’ as we rise in our thinking to meet spiritual science in the true communion of Reverse Ritual.
“Anthroposophy opens its wellsprings, so that the human will, carried by love, may draw from her waters. It brings to life love for humankind and thereby works creatively in impulses for moral action and true social interaction.” — Rudolf Steiner
Use this site as a resource:
- Blog features: “Speaking with the Stars”, Karmic investigations thru the Calendar of the Soul, poetry, inspirational art, festival investigations, essays & lecture content…etc…
- Come join in our community celebrations by checking the Current Events page
- Explore the Seasonal Round
- What is Anthroposophy? Gather insights gleaned from the Spiritual Science of Rudolf Steiner into the past, present & future of the ever evolving Festival Life of The Reverse Ritual
- Understand the spiritual realities behind great historical events, various folk traditions and universal truths
- Collect seasonal stories, verses, songs, meditations and artistic activities appropriate for the various festivals
- Become familiar with the connections between different cultural customs in world religions, & their place in the evolution of human consciousness
- Meet the current cosmic alignments that influence each spoke on the wheel of the year
- Cultivate a relationship with the spiritual beings of the fixed and wandering stars, the elementals in nature, and your own higher self
- Realize our responsibility as human beings to recognize and redeem the adversarial forces, to reclaim the Wisdom of the Sophia, and the Cosmic Intelligence of Michael
- Learn to apply heart-thinking to work as a ‘Michael-ite’
- Sign-up and receive notices of updated research and event happenings
- Explore the many links to Anthroposophical initiatives, in Chicago-land and world-wide
- Enlist my services as a Trans-denominational Minister
“In the new mysteries the whole earth becomes an altar…Our friends & colleagues become for us, the terrible & wonderful actors in the ceremony of our initiation.” ~Adam Bittleson
My mission dear friends, is to share spiritual scientific research, and to co-create a conscious community. Let this be a clarion call to all who seek to know the being of Anthropo-Sophia. Let us join together in service –
“…That good may become
What from our hearts
We are founding,
What from our heads
With single purpose…”
~The Foundation Stone Meditation by Rudolf Steiner
Understanding Anthroposophy Through the Rhythms of the Year
I look forward to exploring this work with you.
Blessings and Peace ~Hazel Archer Ginsberg
Dear friends – I am honored to share this new Podcast from Laura Scappaticci, program director of the Anthroposophical Society, who asked me to speak on The ‘Meaning of the Season’ on “The Anthroposopher” This series is a door for those who are new to Spiritual Science.
Also from the ASA our first ever online holiday open mic! The mood was lovely and the sharings were a combination of light-heartedness, depth, warmth, and reflection. Thank you to all the wonderful folks who had the courage to share! We hope the rest of you will join us next time with something of your own, and we hope that you will bring a friend! Here is the video recording. / Here is the audio only recording.
“Hazel Archer Ginsberg has an astonishing blog http://reverseritual.com/ which is doing quite abundantly the work suggested by Rudolf Steiner’s original Calendar of the Soul. That first edition explored the history of each day and the aspects of the starry world. The Calendar of the Soul most of us know today is a potent extract, the key verses about the human soul’s development with the seasons, but Hazel’s blog which you can receive as daily updates is a great initiative of history, biography, star wisdom, art, festival insights, essays, and poetry, plus events at the Chicago Rudolf Steiner Branch”. ~John Beck, editor Being Human
Elderberries’ mission is to create islands of healing where youth can walk the path of self transformation. It is our conviction that, in order to transform one’s self, one must participate in the world. Each of us has gifts to bring to the world, along with a wish to experience a more beautiful world. The challenges of today call for deep capacities, teamwork, compassion, to transform idealism into action. Elderberries 3Fold Cafe Chicago will be our second location, a dream unfolding.