Dearly Beloved – It’s time to think comprehensively, not defensively . . . To see futuristically, not didactically . . . To fantasize fantastically, not tactlessly. Our assignment is to stop reacting to every distractive blip that leaps into our field of focus, so we can start surveying the long-term cycles of life from an expansive vista.
If we listen – Important messages will come on the Wind. Attune to the language of the breeze – Communicate with the bustling birds – Align with the Sylphs -Throw caution to the wind – Be aroused & alert -Watch banners blow – Feel the stir, the sound it makes – Like Thunder in the Night- The voices it awakens on high – Calling us to sing into the sky – & we will be heard…
21 October 2021 – “Speaking with the Stars”: The Orionids – Peak these next few days. The meteor shower of the Mighty Hunter Orion is underway, with the earth traveling once again through the trail of cosmic dust left by Halley’s Comet.
From an article by Dr Elizabeth Vreede: ” Comets represent an element that does not wholly enter the usual sphere of cosmic law, although they still contain a trace of the direct working of spiritual powers, indeed, of the very highest — the Seraphim and Cherubim. Before ordinary law may be broken through, the very highest power and insight is required. The various comets, indeed, are agents of a very special nature in our planetary system, their polar antithesis being in the moons. Just as the moons are a kind of corpse which the planetary system trails along with it, so, on the other side, the comets may be spoken of as constant purifiers of the spiritual atmosphere within the solar system. In earlier times men thought of them as the “scavengers of God,” and many superstitions have gathered around them. To the eye of Spirit, too, the mission of the comets is perpetually to expel impure astral forces from the Cosmos or to introduce new impulses.”
5 things you need to know about the Orionid meteor shower:
- The meteors are actually debris from the Comet Halley – The Comet Halley hasn’t paid Earth a visit since 1986, but pieces of the famous space rock still show up every fall. Each year, around October 20-22, our planet intersects with the comet’s orbit, according to Earth Sky. Pieces of Halley disintegrate in Earth’s upper atmosphere nearly 60 miles above the planet’s surface, but not before creating quite the spectacle for those down below.
- Let’s be honest, watching this thing is a commitment. Experts agree that the shower will take place before dawn on October 21 or 22, but can’t pinpoint an exact date.
- 10-20 Meteors Could Fall Each Hour – The Orionid Meteor Shower is a “modest shower.” That means you won’t see a constant stream of glowing rocks plummeting toward Earth at any given moment. Don’t let that fool you. Those watching from dark or rural locations will still have a front row seat for the kind of spectacle that only comes from space.
- …And They’ll Be Traveling At 41 Miles Per Second – You read that right. 41 miles per second. These rocks are literally scorching across the sky as they enter Earth’s atmosphere. Roughly half of these blazing fast meteors will leave gas trails behind them that are visible for a few seconds after the meteor is gone.
- From. Every. Direction.- The Orionids flying from the sky this month are named after the constellation Orion, where they appear to radiate. The thing is, these meteors generally aren’t visible until they’re at least 30 degrees from that radiant point. This means they can appear any & everywhere in the night sky. If watching with a party, focus on different areas of the night sky & be sure to call out the meteors as you see them.
Mark Zinniker, along with his wife, Petra, is the third generation to work The Zinniker Family Farm. It is the oldest Biodynamic Farm in the United States.
Zinniker Farm, like most small family owned farms need to be re-envisioned by the community, or, this important resource will not be here for future generations.
At this crucial point in time, when health and food security are paramount, we are undertaking a project to reinvent our relationship to the Family Farm. We need your support to make this progressive project a reality.
We are looking for 50 families, individuals or groups to co-create this new way of life for the farm. If you are interested in joining the conversation, we’d love to hear from you. You can join here: Email Sign Up
Our starting point for this conversation is this question: How can we as a community support a viable succession plan so the farm of the future can thrive?
Listen to the video as Mark and Petra Zinniker give a little insight on what’s needed. Check out our website, www.zinnikerfarm.com for more info on the 165 acre, diversified, certified organic farm – a true slice of Heaven on Earth.
Biodynamic farming provides families with good healthy food and is a remedy for the healing and spiritualization of the earth.
What’s missing? You! Help support the Zinniker Farm
All Hallows Eve Gathering
to honor our Beloved Ones across the Threshold
& to strengthen our work on this side of the veil.
31 October 5 pm Potluck – Please bring food & drink to share
& dress up as who you want to be in the New Year…
- Sunset ritual with Rev. Jeana Lee, Rev. Victoria Capon.
- Prep-stir for the elemental world with ~hag
- Bonfire by CG